dinsdag 25 januari 2011

First Post

Photobucket


Hi there everyone!! It's been a while since this blog was created. So I think it is time to get more active and post some more! Hope you'll enjoy reading!!

Last week it was I did some shopping! I could use some distraction..
I'd just decided to quit my study, because I want to start with something new.
So shopping was nice! Look what I bought!!;
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




I bought this pretty dress for my boyfriend's daughter. Now we can both be princesses!!<3<3<3
Photobucket




And while I was shopping I came across these necklaces<3 SO CUTE!!!!
I just wish the pink poodle would have black rinestones and a black ribbon..
It would be just perfect!
Photobucket


I'll promise to post more!!

~XoXoX~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten